Pages

3.09.2011

Wednesday Wishes

Yay, Wednesday Wishes with Brooke at Bright Wishes



 
One.
These fabulous boots I found at Famous Footwear for not a small fortune.
Must have someday.


 
Two.
I'm find that things are constantly falling out of my purse but I don't like giant purses.
So I wish for Herminones hand bag in the 7th Harry Potter book/movie that she
puts an extending charm on. Never ending space. Brilliant.



Three.
I wish for the possibility of permanent hair color change. This is my favorite hair color
I currently have it but with roots already showing. Luckily I already have brown hair so 
regrowth isn't terrible but I so wish I could have this color all the time without constant
root touch ups. Someday technology will catch up with hair :)





2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking today I wish we didn't have to touch up hair all the time! and I was going to get those boots too but I had to get some different ones for some reason. They are so cute! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those boots. The color is perfect.

    ReplyDelete