Pages

3.16.2011

Battle:LA


Ok, didn't go into this moving expecting much. I was more along because hubby really wanted to see it. He loves his action flicks. So we got the Fox's, Sutton along the lines of wanting to see it as much as me, and ventured to Tuesday night's new tradition. 2 for 1 Tuesdays rock! So, from the opening scene of the movie, there it is action packed and pretty much stays that way for 2 solid hours. Normally I would be quite bored with this much "man" in a movie but I was pleasently surprised. Sutton and I both have brothers in the Army so we were super proud, while terrified at the same time watching the movie. While most scenes were gun fights and explosives, it held my attention quite well. If you liked Speed, Independece Day and Godzilla then this is the movie for you. It was sort of a mix of all three of those movies. Even with a few cheesy lines, there were some emotional parts that were great to break up the constant gunfire. If you haven't seen it yet, I would actually recommend it even though critics weren't really a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment