Pages

3.25.2011

Gettin' Crafty!!


 I Sewing

So I’m excited to be getting in touch with my crafty side and have recently discovered how much I love to sew. Not just anything but particularly baby stuff sew. Meaning, I ♥ making baby car seat canopies, and burp clothes and binky clips and blankies. Love it. Our baby is gonna have it all cuz their mama's can't stop sewing. So, in our ward at church, we have a baby shower almost every week, seriously, so were always having to come up with gifts. The last few I have decided to just start making stuff because we'll save some money and I just love doing it. I started out by making my first every car seat canopy for a friend of mine and her adorable little son just to see how it turned out. Well, it worked and I've been hooked ever since. Here are a few shots she was kind enough to send me....tough not having a car seat of my own to model my creations. :)




So with this new found love of sewing everything baby cuteness, I'm going to fire up a new blog just for crafts and things that happen to turn out. It's not quite ready yet, but when it's up you'll be the first to know. And if only my grandma was more computer savvy....or blogged whatsoever, she would love the idea of it's name. For as long as I can remember, she has always called my "Miss B" and I super love my grams so you'll see when the blog comes to life what I mean!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I almost just started a rumor that you were pregnant haha. I got confused at the first part of your post and immediately yelled to Cade, "did you know that greg lee is pregnant?". But then I realized what you meant. ;) Whenever we get pregnant again, you'll have to make a car seat canopy for us! I never bought one for Lyla...too expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your sewing!!!! I love the cover so much! Thanks again :) It really makes my life easier and keeps the sun out of Cole's eyes. You will have some dang lucky kids :)

    ReplyDelete