Pages

3.01.2011

I ♥ Theatre

Last night Greg and I had a fun family/date night! We went to see a friend I work with in the production of The Sound of Music. It was wonderful and so fun to hear her belt it out, she was the head nun Mother Abess! She did a-maz-ing! Wish I had a pair of lungs like that! I kept catching Greg looking at me through out the show. I found myself constantly smiling like a kid in a candy store. He says I looked really excited the whole night. Aww. Well I love the theatre and I miss it terribly. I was never anything big in high school plays, a few small parts here and there cuz I don't have the singing ability I think I do. Shower and car don't count as talent. And that was the first play I'd seen in a while and I adore me some musicals! Beauty and the Beast is coming to Fort Worth in April and I'm already hunting for ticket deals! Luckily, I have a killer husband who actually enjoys the theatre. How many of us wives can say that? Yay me cuz he likes watching plays! Although maybe not with my crazy often obsessive please, but still, he makes it a fun date night for us! Now I haven't been able to stop singing, "The hills are alive...." all day! Great. Anyways, can't wait to see Beauty and the Beast and anything else we come across!


1 comment: