Pages

3.09.2011

The Adjustment Bureau

So last night for our new tradition of movie night Tuesday's, we went to see The Adjustment Bureau. I went in with high hopes as I love me some Matt Damon and Emily Blunt. Unfortunately, I was a little bummed with the outcome. I loved the idea for the story line it just never really developed into something as exciting as the previews made it out to be. I'm thinking it was a lack of Jason Bourne action to keep me interested. I think if you like Matt Damon you should see it, maybe on DVD, but it turned out to be more of a romance story than action just to warn you. I also love me some romance movies, so I still enjoyed it even though I had different expectations. Seems like most of the husbands in our group weren't big fans of it. The wives are just easily entertained :)

No comments:

Post a Comment