Pages

5.25.2011

Clear Your Schedules...


And make room for Titanic! I did it! I got the part! I have been cast as Marian Thayor. She is a first class passenger traveling with her husband and young son aboard the Ship of Dreams. The play is all based on actual events and characters that were on the ship for it's maiden voyage.

This is the actual Marian Thayor

This is her and her hubby John lookin' all fancy

I'm so excited to do this show. I have been listening to all the music from it and it's awesome! I get to have a cute little singing moment with John and our son, Jack, as we get on a lifeboat and have to leave him. :(   It is going to be so fun!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait!!!! You're going to be awesome and then you'll be recruited to do broadway and then you'll do broadway and then you'll become famous and then I'll know someone famous!!!! Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete