Pages

5.16.2011

Auditions kinda make me nauseous

Oh geez, what have we gotten into this time??  I told a friend of mine how much I used to love theatre in High School and somehow she talked me into auditioning for Titanic the Musical here in Dallas. Yup.
I'm gonna be sick. My audition is tonight in just about 2 hours. I've actually felt sick all day but that was because I didn't sleep well and have a huge headache, so adding butterflies on top of things and I'm feel fantastic. Ugh.

I'm 98% a nervous wreck with 2% excitement...just like the haircut. Only this time, I get the opportunity to make a total fool of myself in front of complete strangers. Yay me. I was never musical in HS so having to sing two songs is bunches of fun. 

Wish me a broken leg, let's see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. that's sooo cool Britt!! I hope it went well!! I bet you did great :)

    ReplyDelete