Pages

5.04.2011

BBQ Pool Party

Greg and I have been blessed here in Texas with some really good friends. We do different things together on the weekends and now that spring is here, were breaking in the pool. Fa-Reezing! But we were all laughing in the end with impressive jumps off a 3 foot ledge and awesome chicken fights with laughing- screaming girls. Hilarious!






I have also learned...Monkey Bread is now a must at BBQ's and get togethers. This was the first time trying out the recipe, and it was a huge success. The gooey deliciousness of cinnamon and sugar is to-die-for! Jumped up high on my top favorite desserts!

Our Olympic worthy ledge jumping skills....ha.


Ya'll don't wanna mess with them there Texas gal's.


2 comments:

  1. yes, that was so fun!! :) Let's do it again some time! and you monkey bread is so good, I'm totally craving it right now :)
    ps, sorry I sound like a retard recording those videos. haha, I have a tendency to SCREAM. and to be a little bit wobbly :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that was so much fun! I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time. We definitely need to do it again. Love all you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete