Pages

5.17.2011

Call backs and L.A. Ink

So auditions went pretty good. I made callbacks and have a second audition this weekend. Excited and way less nervous because its mostly reading from the scripts in groups. Forgot how much I missed theater after being away for so long. Should be fun with a little less pressure.

Now....

On to the L.A. Ink. I work at a corporate travel agency and some of the agents have celebrity clients. On occasion they'll call they office and I'll get to talk to them. Well not too often since it's only happened once but still fun. It was Kat Von D, the tattoo artist from the TV show L.A. Ink. Most people might recognize her now as Jesse James' fiance. (Sandra Bullocks ex-hubby) She was nice. Just thought it was cool.

Kat Von D and Jesse James

2 comments:

  1. you are WAYYY cool Brittney! I hope you the second audition goes as well as the first! you have way more guts than me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britt I am so excited for you!!! I wanted to text you Monday night and ask how it went but it was midnight so I though I would text Tuesday but I remembered when it was 11:36 p.m. so today I thought I'd check to see if you wrote anything on it and Vuahla! YAY! I hope the second one goes well. You are amazing, like Lauren said, you have way more guts than me!

    ReplyDelete