Pages

4.22.2011

Yoga Rocks!

So, thanks to the talented Lauren, I have come back around to my love of yoga. I hadn't done it in over a year and forgot what a great work out it is. Not to mention how fun and relaxing it is at the same time. The gym at our apartment is perfect for doing it so we just move a few things out of the way and crank some soothing tunes and get our yoga on. We did it twice this week and both times, the next day I sure felt it. All sorts of muscles get a work out doing it with her but I LOVE it. I'm not the most flexible in the bunch, but someday, probably not in the near future, I'd love to be able to do these moves....

 

Haha, I love it. Lauren should have her own yoga studio. She's fun to do yoga with and is an awesome instructor!  Anyone who wants to, we're hoping to do it at least once a week usually around 7. It's a blast and the husbands can even come! They usually opt for playing basket ball but who knows, one of these days I'm gonna get Greg to willingly participate! LOL

1 comment:

  1. yesssss! yoga rocks! :) I really have fun doing it too! can't wait til next time! you really do have a perfect gym! thanks for making it available, and thank you THANK YOU for the yoga mat strap thing! I love it! I'm going to take a picture of it and put it on my blog! haha you're the best :)

    ReplyDelete