Pages

4.14.2011

Let's Shop!

Finally, it's here! My website is up and running. For the longest time, I have been trying to teach myself how to sew and craft and what not and some of my creations, are actually turning out. I love creating baby and hair accessories mostly but am hoping to branch out one day. Follow in the grand footsteps of my Grandma, the best seamstress around! Anyways, I want to introduce some of the things I have been working on lately. If you can't tell, I'm a little anxious for a baby of our own, though not sure what I'm gonna do if we have all boys. I like making bows and big daisy headbands way too much! :) I'll be adding stuff and rearranging things a lot so check back for new additions. Anyways, if you'd like to visit, the site it is www.loveandasewingmachine.com.



Gerber Daisy Headbands...so cute on newborns!

Hair Bows in tons of Colors
Hair Clips

 
Hair Clips for the Big Girls :)

Travel Wipe Cases- super fun and easy to make!
 

Car Seat Canopies...my favorite thing to make!
Binky Clips...2nd favorite thing to make!

1 comment: