Pages

4.19.2011

Maggiano's with the Gang

Continuing with weekend events, we got a big group of friends together for a fun dinner over at Maggiano's Little Italy. It was good but just really fun to have our friends together and catch up and laugh. After that, we met up at the Fox's house and just sat around and talked. Somehow we ended up all talking turns telling about our most embaressing moments. I laughed so hard my face hurt. That's what I really should have got pictures of because watching everyone laugh till they cried was too funny! Great times with our friends here in good ol' Texas.



3 comments:

  1. that was way fun :)
    I'll probably steal these pics from you if you don't care!
    And I'm excited for yoga tonight!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I got a work out laughing so hard! Sad I can't come to yoga :( Elaine and I have visiting teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so much fun...and embarrassing! :)

    ReplyDelete