Pages

7.20.2011

We're going down...

Well we sink 8 times actually, but on the 31st, we'll stay sunk.

After all the time and energy put into the last month of not really having a life so I can live and breath rehearsals, it's all about to pay off! Titanic opens tomorrow night! I have never been so excited for a show opening like this one. This play is just beautiful. The music is amazing and every member of this cast is truly talented!

It has all come together this last week and made for a breath taking production.  Final dress rehearsal tonight, (a free showing by the way, we need to practice with an audience) and I feel like it's going to be amazing! 

Check the poster below for all the deets.

Really gonna miss this show when it's over. I have come to love the entire cast and have so much fun with them. It's amazing how close a group of people become over the span of a month because we are together for hours every day. I am so grateful I got the opportunity to be part of this show, and for Delynda dragging me to auditions when I really didn't think I could do it in the first place. She believed in me and now I am a part of the best show I have ever done!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! This is a massive musical - very hard music, an emotional topic, a huge set, wondrous costumes - and you have performed like a pro! Proud to share the stage with you!

    ReplyDelete