Pages

7.06.2011

Our 4th

So I'd love to say we had an incredibly exciting fourth of July weekend this year...well I think we did...but to others standards maybe not so much. I was ready to document the whole weekend with photos and was surprised with all the moments I was able to capture.

 Here we have saturday's Breakfast:
Egg's Benedict
A New Favorite in our Home...


Saturday Night, we enjoyed some deliciousness at Outback Steakhouse. 
I ♥ me so Alice Springs Chicken
and their honey wheat bread....yum!


Sunday we fasted breakfast then out our hearts out for dinner.
Had the crock pot going all day while at church and came home to the mouthwatering smell of Cafe Rio's Sweet Pork.
Ate till we were sick. 
Happens with Mexican food quite a bit.
(Got to caught up in eating so this is totally not my pic)



 And onto Monday.
Our Patriotic Waffles.
Tasty as ever.



 Then finally before fireworks Monday night, we got together and went to Firehouse Subs.
I ♥ their chicken bacon ranch sandi.

So as you can see, Greg and I celebrated this beautiful American Holiday in true American style.
We ate n' ate n' ate some more. Great way to show our patriotism
(you saw the waffle flags right?)

As all our friends came back from their awesome weekend away (Greg and I hung at home cuz of all the play rehearsals I had all weekend) we enjoyed our sandwiches together before heading out for the firework show in the mall parking lot. 

Unfortunately, my camera loves to freak out so the majority of all the photos I took were awful and not even visable. Of course the one shot we got with everyone is so blurry but there you have it.

Our first fourth of July in the incredible hot state of Texas.



 




1 comment:

  1. Okay the eggs, the burrito, the waffles look amazing! Yum Britt! Glad you didn't get busted from all of us blowing up fireworks in your apartment complex. Fun!

    ReplyDelete