Pages

5.14.2012

Mother's Day




So grateful for this beautiful baby girl giving me the greatest gift, becoming a mother. I have loved being  a mom every step of the way. From the sleepless nights to priceless smiles, this has been the best journey of our lives. So thankful for a wonderful husband who has helped me be the best mom I can be and supporting me and our sweet Ever through the rough times and the greatest moments. And as always, I wouldn't be the mother I am today without my own mom. She has shown me what it is to be a mother and I'm grateful for the way she raised me and for her example. I love you mom, and so does our sweet baby Ever. 

Happy Mother's Day Mom

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's day to you Britt! Ever is the CUTEST BABY EVER!!! I need to see her again. It's been too long, she's already looking so grown up! :)

    ReplyDelete