Pages

1.03.2012

Obsessed much?

Seeing as were having a girl, of course I'm going to want to dress her up and a ba-jallion different bows, clips and headbands so I figured we might as well decorate her room while staying organized at the same time.

Here is one of her walls above her changing table that will be her hair accessories department. I just found a few frames from Goodwill, had the hubby paint them purple and added some fabric and ribbon to the backing and voila! They make perfect little hair accessory holders!

These are mostly bows I made before I knew I was even prego. I love making them for other people. Needless to say, our baby girl is gonna have a ton of them seeing as I'm obsessed...only a little... ok a lot.

I'm still working on making another frame like holder with little posts that I can hand all her headbands on, she's got several! Can't wait to show ya!

Today's Featured Baby Craft #2: Bow Boards





1 comment:

  1. These are so cute!! love it :)I hope that one day I can have a girl so that I can do all the girly stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete