Pages

10.07.2011

We're 1/2 Way There!

So we have officially past our half way mark as of Tuesday 
this week! The same day as our half way mark in the
pregnancy, we found out we are have a
beautiful baby GIRL!!!

We couldn't be more thrilled! Greg thinks its just so I can go buck 
wild with my girly crafts I've been dying to make!

Sure enough I have a few projects already started for our sweet baby miss!
Can't wait to blog those...

So since we are past half way, I thought it was time to post some 
preggo pics of the journey thus far. I really haven't been consistent
since about week 17 taking these but from there on out I 
promised to have a weekly photo for our baby journal.

6 weeks
We told my mom on her birthday then took her golfing. 
It was an amazing day!

9 Weeks.
Eating at outback. Another week of bad belly photos.

 10 Weeks.
I had just started the play I was in. Sick as a dog.


 11 Weeks.

 15 Weeks.
Baby's first Ranger Game.

17 Weeks.
Visiting soon-to-be Grandma and Grandpa in Coeur d'Alene.
  

18 Weeks.
First that most people started noticing I was preggo. 
Really when I thought I looked preggo. 

 19 Weeks.
Feeling Good.


 20 Weeks.
And going strong. The day we found out about our 
sweet little girl!
More excited than we have ever been in our lives. 
The day after we found out it was a girl, Greg told me he had a surprise for me and went into the closet and pulled out two precious little baby girl outfits. Couldn't help but tear up.
She already has him wrapped around her finger.

Love you little sugar bear. We can't wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment