Pages

1.21.2011

Happy 24!

Happy Birthday to me! Better late than never but finally getting some birthday photos up. Turned 24 and celebrating a fun time with my sweet hubby! Birthday night Greg took me out to dinner to Benihanas. It's my favorite place for special occasions. I have been there for my birthday every year for the last several years. Love it! Greg doesn't do seafood and still catches the shrimp in his mouth every year for me. What a trooper right?? So after dinner we decide to just head home and watch a movie together. We didn't do a birthday cake this year, because I'm not a huge cake fan. I usually do birthday pie :) But since we didn't have time for either of those, Greg hit the drive thru at Arbys and got me a cherry turnover, so good! We get home and don't have any birthday candles, and Greg is determined to get me my birthday wish so he sticks a match in the turnover and lights it and sings real quick so i get my birthday wish! Can you say best husband ever. He's just too cute! And if you can't tell by the photo, I get crazy excited opening presents. He got me so adorable boots and one of my favorite games, Cranium! Awesome birthday!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment